With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown in the UK and the pubs closed more and more people have been creating their own spaces in their gardens, of course we have been celebrating the Great British Pub Shed ever since we started our website, and we have had a few of them win the actual Shed of the year competition over the years since 2007
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing
- Readersheds = Readerswives?