I don’t think that pubs in gardens is such a surprise to the non sheddies in the Ten months since the last post, since then we have had Shed of the year on Channel 4 and more and more people have seen the power and beauty of sheds.
This is a follow-up as it’s a while since the popular post
So here are Twelve more amazing sheds you would love in your garden – no general theme apart from that the shedddies have put in a lot of effort and love and attention in building their oasis in their back gardens.
Also I do love the names people choose
THE MOUNT NOD
THE JACK & ANCHOR
THE PICKLED NEWT
THE LEO SAYER
THE HUNG GEORGE
THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE MK 2
19TH HOLE BAR
THE GOLDEN PHEASANT LODGE
Behind the shed
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- Readersheds = Readerswives?
- Contact Us
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing
- Shed based inspiration quotes
- Shed week sponsors Cuprinol have really got a shed load of new colours to paint yours
- Repairing a shed roof - Roofing Felt or Shingles?