As we open entry for Shed of the year 2019 – thought I would visit some amazing entrants from last years Pub/Entertainment category, which always seems to be one of the most popular categories on readersheds.co.uk
It’s a 1940’s themed mobile bar that i take to various history events and donate the profits from the bar to various military veteran based charities.
The Steampunk Saloon is a cross between Jules Verne science fiction,science fantasy and 19th century steam powered machinery
I can work in it. It houses a vast Coca Cola collection and has a sitting room, a music collection, collectables and private members only access to a bar with outside serving facilities
The Stumble Inn is our own home pub (and for friends in the village). This was a run down, forgotten building with asbestos sheet roofing, holes in the cladding and a dirt floor.
It was a hot tub cabin and got bored of the hot tub and gave it away and then rebuilt the shed ad turned it into a garden pub and is used all the time now
My Pub Shed was built from materials that were salvaged from my neighbours house renovation and also things found in the skip at my place of work which is a hotel
Wanted to create a beach bar without the beach.
I wanted a traditional British pub feel with a hint of Hard Rock Caf? styling, hence the memorabilia etc on the walls
Look at some other amazing Pub sheds
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- Readersheds = Readerswives?
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing