Everyone loves a pub in their garden and over the years the sheddies have shown some amazing garden pub ideas, here are some of the best ones for the best in pub shed builds.
New sheds for Summer 2020 & Spring 2020
Shed of the year 2020 Pub finalists
Shed of the year 2019 Pub Finalists
— Andrew Wilcox (@unclewilco) July 25, 2019
Now with more pub sheds 12 More Amazing Pub Sheds – You Would Love To Have In Your Garden
With the amazement by people (who are not sheddies!) that a house sold with a pub shed in it’s back garden the other day – here are my twelve favourite Pub sheds – in no order but I would like to visit them all and have a pint with each of sheddies (road trip 2015?) – of course remember sheddies to visit your local pubs as well.
Click on each shed to view more photos of their build.
Bonus Pub Sheds : And of course I can’t forget previous Shed of the year winners
and the one I have visited and had a great afternoon at
Now with more pub sheds
12 More Amazing Pub Sheds – You Would Love To Have In Your Garden
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- Readersheds = Readerswives?
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing