One of the most popular post we have on this shedblog is 12 Amazing Pub Sheds – You Would Love To Have In Your Back Garden it’s beacuse people just love to escape their daily lives and pop to the back garden for a cold beer or a place to chill with their friends and Family, of course the Pub/Entertainment category for Shed of the year is one of the most entered category, so it’s no surprise that people want to see more pub sheds to get inspired for their builds, even Pub sheds are getting pinned a lot on the old pinterest as well.
Anyway here are a selection of my favourite Pub sheds from the last few years, Click on each photo to view more photos of these brilliant spaces, please feel free to share/pin/comment.
You can view more photos of these sheds here
- The Kubb Pavilion
- The Purple Shack
- The Dog House
- The Reef Cavern
- Pallet Hollywood
- The Witch And The Wasted Wenches
- The Wheatsheaf
- No. 88.5
- Shed Of Two Halves
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- Readersheds = Readerswives?
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing