People are always asking what grabs people’s attention for Shed of the year. I have a few criteria myself but it’s always difficult job and myself and our friends from Cuprinol think it’s a great task to have!
- Note to Sheddies adding their sheds for the competition, the first image is the one that grabs people – but we also like to see how the shed was built for extra brownie points
- Also If you are a Pub shed we love to see the unique BAR 😉
- It helps if you have an eccentric idea and a mad inventor as an owner
- Having a great shed in a great location always helps as they compliment each other but of course that’s very rare.
- Lastly, look like you had fun creating the shed and of course using it.
Some tips from a former winner