For some great pre Christmas shed News I’am really happy to announce that friend of readersheds and original shed of the year judge – sheddies favourite Sarah Beeny has agreed to be a judge again for Shed of the year in 2013.
Sarah Said “Each year the sheddies amaze me with their stunning sheds, and I could not keep away”
I hope you will welcome Sarah back – and hope next years competition – will be better than ever (each year you amaze me too sheddies)
of course entry is open NOW and you need the following
- A minimum Two photos of your shed – outside and inside shots – but no limit on the number of photos you can upload the more the better.
- Title for the Shed
- Choose a shed Category
- Some information about your Shed
- anything else you want to tell us – how much it cost, how long it took to build what did you use etc
- Basic info about yourself
- An email address – we need this to contact you and for you to login to add photos.
Once you have this information (I would also re-size photos beforehand if you can) then just go to this page and add your shed.
We look forward to seeing your sheds in 2013 and maybe it could follow these unique sheddies.
Shed of the year 2012
Shed of the year 2011
Shed of the year 2010
More info about the Lady Sarah.
Shed of the year 2009
Shed of the year 2008
Shed of the year 2007