I have been emailed by a lot of people the last two weeks wanting to add their sheds to the competition but of course its too late for this year. 🙁 … But I will be opening entry for 2010 just after Shed Week..
So if you would like to get your shed ready you will need the following, so you have plenty of time to get them
1) At least four pictures of your shed, including a shot of the outside of the building in the garden or wherever it is, one shot of it with the doors open looking inside and then 2 internal shots, but the more photos the merrier, so you will be able to give the rest of the sheddies a good view!
2) If you have a video of your shed, then upload it to youtube and get the URL and add that
3) Some details on the shed build or erection.
4) Details on the features.
5) What do you do in your shed..
6) A Category for the Shed.
7) A valid email address
8) Your details, including if you have it your Twitter name (mine is www.twitter.com/unclewilco if you want to follow me!)
Thanks, now get back to getting your shed thing on…………