Categories
Shed News

Shocking shed death

The trumpet of truth reports on this horrible story..

AN ELDERLY man died of a heart attack in his beloved garden shed before falling on a gas heater and starting a fire which consumed the building.

Newport Coroner’s court heard how 77-year-old Frederick Brown, of St Gwladys Avenue, Bargoed would often spend most of his day in the shed at the bottom of his garden.

At 10.30am on December 9, 2007 Mr Brown’s grandson, who was visiting his grandparents, was on his way to give his granddad his morning paper when he noticed flames coming from inside the shed.

By Andrew Wilcox

I love sheds

Founder & judge of Shed of the year - Wilco writes mainly about sheds.

About the blog

Enter your shed into #shedoftheyear

Get sheds in your inbox

%d bloggers like this: