Normally I would say the perfect gift for fathers’s day would be a shed.
But our friends over at the Cheese Shed have put together a great cheese related gift pack that you sheddies can win.
It’s a well-known Law Of The Universe that all Dads like cheese, and only a short step form there to the realisation that the ideal Fathers Day present has to be a cheese gift box. And by an extraordinary twist of fate, The Cheese Shed has that very thing to hand!
Their gift box, designed with Dad in mind, features:
* An excellent hard cows’ milk cheese – either the gorgeous 500g Baby Menallack, strong, artisan cheese at its best, or a tangy 400g Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar;
* Black-eyed Susan – a 160g organic brie-style cheese from Daisy and co. This creamy delight is studded with black peppercorns;
* Biscuits to go with the cheese: a box of Millers Damsels;
* A bottle of Luscombe Organic Cider. The Shed being in Devon, what could be more appropriate than the Westcountry’s very own tipple?
* An assortment of Brownes Handmade Truffles. Because there’s more to life than cheese.
All packed in an immaculate hand-made presentation box with the Cheese Shed logo in gold.
of course the cheese shed is the official cheese monger for National Shed week.