Where has the months gone and we have not had the best weather here in the Uk to build a shed let alone share it……
But the closing date for entries into Shed of the Year 2009 is Sunday 3rd May 2009 11:59 PM
So you need to do the following to be in with a chance.
1) get a few JPGs pictures of your shed together , internal and external shots minimum please (around 800 pixels wide please) but the more pictures the better, look at last years winner Tim to see his type of shots that gave the judges a better idea what his shed is like.
2) Go to readersheds via this page
3) Fill in your details and info about your shed..and submit it.
4) I will them make it live on the site ready when voting opens on Monday 4th May 2009
5) Tell your friends, family, that bloke looking at it from next door to vote for your shed.
Closing Date for public voting of the Sheds
Sunday 21st June 2009
Then the winners of each category will be announced on to go into the shortlist for the shed judges to vote on.