The Mirror reports that sheddie favourite and shed of the year judge Sarah Beeny had a close call while on hols recently.
TV presenter Sarah Beeny had to be rescued from the sea after being caught in a deadly rip-tide.
The embarrassed host of Property Ladder was swept out to sea wearing “a very small G-string” during a break in Tunisia.
Sarah said she had been sunbathing topless when she decided to move to a better spot along the beach and started to walk there along the water’s edge.
But she got caught in the strong current and was carried out to sea.
“I got pulled in by the rip-tide wearing a very small G-string and nothing else,” she said. “I panicked and screamed loudly.”
The 36-year-old host of the Channel 4 property show was eventually rescued “by a gorgeous man built like an Olympic athlete.”
“By this time a huge crowd had gathered along the beach to watch the spectacle of a man carrying an almost naked woman out of the sea,” she said. “I was massively embarrassed.”
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing
- Readersheds = Readerswives?