BBC click are showing a shed that is being used to visualise proposed buildings in 3d
Architects have traditionally used physical models of proposed buildings to demonstrate to planners and members of the public how a project will look when it is completed.
But some are now using a combination of simulations and augmented reality to find out how buildings will influence behaviour. They can also provide a feedback into the design process.
Here is Arup Digital Visualisation Showreel which would look great from their shed 🙂
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- Readersheds = Readerswives?
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing