Sometimes I see a “garden building” for sale – that stops me in my tracks – one minute I love it the next I hate it.. but whatever your feelings you would need to have one massive garden to have this as your hideaway.
Bertsch 5.51m x 7.36m Leisure
- Footprint: 5.51m x 7.36 Leisure Log Cabin PLUS Canopy of 1.0m + Total 7.51m x 7.36m
- Wall Height: 258cm
- Ridge Height: 358cm
- Wall Thickness: 45mm Tongue and Grooved Nordic Spruce
- Bertsch Log Cabin – General Assembly Video (Click Here)
- 1 x Mezzanine Floor: 3.71m x 2.41m
- 2 x Main Room (3.71m x 2.41m) each with an additional room
- 2 x Double Doors
- 2 x Double Window
- 4 x Tall Fixed Window (Either Side of Double Door)
- All Glass is Double Glazed
- Includes Floor
- Pressure Treated Foundation Beams
The Bertsch Leisure 736cm x 551cm is a charming building with spacious floor area of 31m² consisting of a L shaped living area and a secondary area of similar size
and at£12,999.00 a snip!
Top Posts & Pages
- How to power your shed or garden office
- Does your shed have a weird name
- Sit down and admire these toilet sheds
- 12 Amazing Garden Pub Sheds - You Need To Have In Your Yard
- 7 Fun Pets Anyone Can Keep In The Comfort Of Their Garden Shed!
- The most viewed sheds of 2023
- All the Shed of the year winners since 2007
- Readersheds = Readerswives?
- First it was Kevin McCloud with his small shed - now George Clarke shows off his Amazing Spaces
- The Shed of the year 2016 is the .... West Wing