Everyone has resolutions and the majority don’t stick to them, is it too early to post them?
So I am going to have a largish list so I at least have half a chance.
- Try and raise as much cash as we can for the Shed Week charity Bletchley Park (more on that soon)
- Get more people to Share their unique sheds and those journeys creating those sheds (sorry had to get all xfactory on you) for Shed of the year
- Feature more of those sheddies on the shedblog in the My Sheddie Spot (if you want to be featured let me know)
- Redesign readersheds, been saying it for 4 years, but you never know it may get to “Web 1.5” soon.
- Visit and meet more sheddies in the flesh like this and this
- Drink less real ale but better quality ales from independent brewers and concentrate on writing about them instead of just pictures.
- Brew my own shed beer (was supposed to be done for xmas, but a few months out) watch this space.
- Take my camera with me as much as I can, mobile shots don’t do sheds/beer/dogs justice.
- Develop more of my domain names and ideas so 2010 could be the year of me working from the shed instead of for the man (women in this case)
- Cook more fish and home grown veg
- Learn to play the ukulele like my hero Fin (ok maybe not)
- Don’t believe the hype
Anyway have a great NYE and see you all next year.!