It’s really about me but cmon sheddies I am sure some of these things apply to you (or is it just me)
The main thing that comes before this list is to get more unique sheds on readersheds.co.uk for Shed week but thats a given.
- Fix that leak in the shed (properly with planning and thought)
- Plan Shed Week 2009 NOW and not in May 2009 (this year may make some money if I do!!)
- Get the better half more involved in sheds and not just her shed and yes a clean shed is a good shed.
- Eat more vegetables – and this year succeed in growing more of my own
- Cut down on the real-ale (and maybe make my own)
- Try and do more web work from the shed (Not just to keep up with Alex)
- Take more photos and share them just for the sake of it (its not all about stock)
- Smile more and mean it.
- Enjoy more things in life, good food, friends (offline ones as well), family and get a dog and give back to them.
- Stop doing these lists.