Shed blaze sets off fireworks

So dont store your fireforks in your shed, simple.

The teletex reports

More than 40 firefighters tackling a blaze at a breakers yard near Sittingbourne withdrew when fireworks stored inside a shed exploded.

Eight crews were sent to Bobbing after reports that a shed was on fire, and found a building containing 200 tyres and engine parts was also alight.

The building was badly damaged and the shed and some fencing were destroyed.

By Andrew Wilcox

I love sheds Founder & judge of Shed of the year - Wilco writes mainly about sheds. About the blog Enter your shed into #shedoftheyear