It’s with great pleasure I announced that entry is now open for Shed of the year 2014 – and we are again sponsored by our good friends at Cuprinol so expect prize money! and some of their top shed products.
Your shed does not have to massive, had thousands spent on it, or build from starch – we love all shed on readersheds.co.uk – and if you show the same passion that we do – then everyone is in for a chance of getting the shed crown.
We have the following shed categories for you to add your shed to
Normal Sheds| Eco Sheds| Garden Offices| Cabin & Summerhouses | Workshops & Studios | Unique Sheds | Pub Sheds | Tardis Sheds|
- Entry open for Shed of the year 2014 now – add your shed here
You need a minimum of 2 photos to enter the competition.
- Entry will close sometime end of May 2014 TBC
- Public voting starts end of May 2014 TBC
- Shed Week 2014 – Starts on the 1st July 2014 the Shed of the year will be announced during that week.
- If you have entered the competition before and not won – then your shed is automatically entered to this years competition (but add more photos and update the info please)
Can you beat the amazing sheds that have gone before?
Shed of the year 2013
Shed of the year 2012
Shed of the year 2011
Shed of the year 2010
More info about the Lady Sarah.