After the great news of sponsorship & the £1000 prize for Shed of the Year.
A just a quick FAQ and boring rules for potential sheddies and ones who have shared their sheds in the past
The following criteria must be met once you have Shared your shed so that your building goes into the public vote from May 21st
- It has a valid email address (contact me if you need to edit shed details)
- If has a minimum of Two photos (say about 850 pixels wide JPGS), inside and out but the more photos the better as people will be able to get a good idea of what work you have put into your shed build, look at the previous winners to get an idea
- You agree to the Terms & Conditions
If you don’t agree to the T & C then contact me and I will remove your shed from the competition, I will be emailing all the sheddies in the next week or so anyway to confirm they agree with the legal stuff.
Dates for your shed diary.
- Deadline for Shed Entry – 20th May 2010
- Public voting takes place online at readersheds.co.uk from 21st May 2010 until – 20th June 2010
- Category winners / Shed Week finalists to be announced on the 21st June
- The category winners are then judged to select the overall 2010 Shed Week winner announced During Shed Week 2010, from July 5th
In the months until Shed Week I will be profiling random/good/unique/weird/normal sheds & shedies that have been added to readersheds.co.uk for Shed of the Year 2010, be they recently or over the past few years.
So if you have something interesting or shed news worthy to say about your shed, do you do a strange job from it, record you music in it, balance the books, potter in a new and exciting way or just Love your shed a little bit more than the next sheddie then let me know and I will try and feature you.