I read this on the Farming weekly website… where they ask farmers to say whats in their sheds, of course they don’t mean normal garden sheds, but large Farming equipment sheds, but interesting anyway..
What’s in your machinery shed?
* Claas Jaguar 900 Speedster forager (new this year)
* Claas Lexion 420 combine
* Two JCB 2135 Fastracs
* New Holland T7040, TM140, TM120, TS-A115
* JCB 412 loading shovel
* JCB TM310 telehandler (new this year)
* Schaeffer Clayton sprayer
* Claas and Hesston rape swathers
* Seven Bailey trailers
* Kuhn twin rotor rake
* Samco six-row maize drill
* Two Kverneland six-row maize drills x 2
* 4m Moore Unidrill
* Kelvin Cave crimper
* Lemken plough
* Front + rear Deere mower
* Claas Cornspeed header (new this year)
* Kemper 4500 header
No picture of the shed mind you.