Shed of the year 2016 entry
Channel 4’s ‘Amazing Spaces Shed of the Year’ is back for a third series in 2016, once again bringing you the most incredible and eccentric sheds from around the country.
As we open the competition for new entries here on readersheds.co.uk, our panel of judges cannot wait to find out what you Sheddies have been up to.
We have a few changes for shed of the year 2016 in terms of categories (See below) but now it’s up to you the sheddies come up with amazing sheds to try and top last years winner Walter and his Inshriach Distillery
You have until May 15th 2016 to get your shed ready for entry and upload the photos, ready for the long list.
- Terms & Conditions of entry are here , please read before submitting your entry
- Unexpected Category – is replacing ‘Normal’ this year, this is the category where what’s inside the Shed is the last thing you’d expect to find! – all existing Normal sheds will be made Unexpected!
- The Garden Office category will be merged with Workshop & Studios category
- Budget and Historic categories continue for 2016 (after featuring on the Channel 4 show this summer).
- The ever popular Pub category is being extended to Pub & Entertainment – so all the family can get involved.
- Tardis category has been merged with the Unique category so add your Whovian sheds to that
- We reserve the right to allocate Sheds to their final category when selecting the Shortlist
Sign up your shed for 2016 NOW.
Last years finalists are here to get some inspiration for your Shed of the year build for 2016.
Big thanks again to our main sponsor Cuprinol